Are You Overweight and Feeling Sick, But Can’t Find the Reason Why? “The Immuno 1 Bloodprint” may provide the answer?
This test has helped hundreds of people understand why they are having problems losing weight. You may be suffering from delayed Food Allergies or Candida Albicans Yeast Overgrowth.
Delayed Food Allergies occur when foods you cannot digest properly are absorbed into your body causing the immune system to react adversely resulting in chronic symptoms. Delayed Food Allergies can occur hours or even days after eating offending foods.
- Have you dieted repeatedly with poor results?
- Do you need to lose more than 20 pounds?
- Do you retain large amounts of fluid?
- Do you engage in binge eating?
- Are you often tired?
- Do you suffer from diarrhea or constipation?
- Do you suffer from joint or muscle pain?
- Do you experience anxiety and mood swings?
If you have answered “Yes” to three or more of these questions, the Immuno 1 Bloodprint can help you find the underlying cause of your problems and provide a guide to treatment.
Once you take the test, you will get a list of reactive foods to temporarily avoid, a list of foods to enjoy, a wallet size food avoidance card, a customized meal plan, and a 44 page Health Guide including shopping hints and food recipes.