Lipotropic the Natural Fat Burner
- Reduces the storage of fat
- Increases your metabolism
- Gives you increased energy
Lipotropics effectively reduce appetite and increase your body’s natural fat-burning processes. Using Lipotropics, along with proper diet and exercise, can help you reach your goal weight. These injections aid your weight loss by giving you an extra boost.
There are three types of Lipotropics:
Methionine is an essential amino acid that is a major lipotropic compound in humans. The body requires more methionine when the levels of estrogen are high. Estrogens reduce bile flow through the liver and increase bile cholesterol levels while methionine helps to deactivate estrogen’s. Methionine levels also affect the amount of sulfur-containing compounds, such as glutathione, in the liver. Glutathione and other sulfur-containing peptides (small proteins) play a critical role in defending against toxic compounds. When higher levels of toxic compounds are present, more methionine is needed. Without lipotropics such as choline and inositol, fats and bile can become trapped in the liver, causing severe problems such as cirrhosis and blocking fat metabolism.
Choline is essential for fat metabolism. Choline functions as a methyl donor and it is required for proper liver function. Like inositol, choline is a lipotropic.
Inositol exerts lipotropic effects as well. An “unofficial” member of the B vitamins, inositol has even been shown to relieve depression and panic attacks.
Other Diet Shots Available,We Customize Our injections
- Vitamin B-12 Injections: Increases Energy, Improves Concentration and Memory
- Vitamin B-1 Injections: Aids in Digestion, Increases Energy
- Vitamin B-6 Injections: Has effect of Physical and Mental Health
- L-Carnitine Injections: Increases Muscle Mass
- B-Complex Injections: Combination of all B’s plus B-2 and Folic Acid
- Special Mix Injection: Combination of all mixtures
- Myoden Injections: Contains Adenosine which is a naturally occurring substance in the body which increases energy and has a positive effect on weight loss, stamina and overall mood. It is great for chronic fatigue, weight loss plateau, thyroid disorder, very slow metabolism